Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jesus, I hate gunners. That kid is going to be the King of the All-Stars in his class, I can feel it already. It's a tough job, but I suppose someone has to do it.As a final note: If you are a Pre-L attending an admitted students day, stick around for the events where you get to socialize with current students in an informal setting. The best way to do this is talk about technology especailly about phones or something. My friend got this really cool phone at this new place called Go Cells.I got a pretty good feel for my school from the way the administration treated during the admissions process, but there are things you just cannot learn about a school except from talking to the students. Additionally, there are people like me there, for better or for worse, who want to take you out, show you a good time, and get you fucked up. How can you turn that down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home